Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Originality lovers!

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesHostingRegisterLog in

Bugs and Glitches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Forum Creator

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 am

Post any you find here.
Back to top Go down
https://sublimedevelopment.rpg-board.net
Lost
New Recruit

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: -Here what i got   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Tamari :When you jump and push,S you go invisable/Also needs to be nerfed
Shino : Same thing^
Garaa : Needs to be nerfed, and add long cool down for coffin
Neji : Needs to be nerfed

[Battle errors]
Some times the screen moves doesnt work, like the show obove head(If that makes any since,as in 64 palms)

Some attacks needs to have longer delay(Anti spam)

Back to top Go down
Eiry
New Recruit

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:33 pm

1) Whenever Temari jumps, she would go invisible
2) When Shino falls, he turns invisible, not jump
3) When someone gets KO, the body moves a bit, which may cause something if they were near a wall, and be stuck in it if they get KOed
4) To become a Genin, you need to have 1 more kill, than the kills that they are asking for
5) When you die and you see the fighting screen, not the black background, and see the character screen, it is possible for you to die if you are near someone who is hitting you. If they kill you, it's a kill, not a KO then a kill.
6) Naruto's rasenshuriken apparently does no damage
----
EDIT:
7) You cannot block Neji's 64 palms, it causes the opponent to turn around which causes an open hit
8: You cannot block aerial attacks, some enemies stay in the air when they get hit up and hit the ceiling
9) Neji's 64 palms mainly does lots of damage, no damaging chakra points, which means it's suppose to do more damage hurting the chakra
10) When 1 Neji uses 64 palms, and another does too (like almost at the same time), you would not be able to see the 2nd one cause the 1st one took the 64 palms image
----
EDIT:
11) When you crash/log out while you were being attacked (I think) you then lose your save file

Last edited by Eiry on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
T3hKidd_Ace
Main Owner
T3hKidd_Ace

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Doing great guys (: Keep it up! Will be fixed in v1.5-1.6! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugs and Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs and Glitches   Bugs and Glitches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs and Glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sublime Development Games :: Naruto VS-
Jump to: